At this time, the Paramount Theatre is closed. We do not currently have a timeline for when it will reopen. Theaters were among the first to shut down – and we will be among the last to reopen given the nature of our business. Seattle Theatre Group continues to follow the guidance of local and state health officials and remains prepared to respond to evolving directives.
If you have a ticket for a canceled or rescheduled performance listed below, you should have already received an email notification from your point of purchase detailing your options for your tickets for your affected performance.
- CHICAGO: All performances originally scheduled April 2-5, 2020 have been canceled.
- THE PLAY THAT GOES WRONG: All performances originally scheduled April 21-26, 2020 have been canceled.
- THE BOOK OF MORMON: All performances originally scheduled May 19-31, 2020 have been canceled.
- ANASTASIA: The June 21-26, 2020 engagement has been rescheduled to January 25-30, 2022
- MEAN GIRLS: All performances originally scheduled August 4-9, 2020 have been canceled.
- THE BAND’S VISIT: The October 6-11, 2020 engagement is rescheduled to July 6-11, 2021.
- BLUE MAN GROUP: All performances originally scheduled November 6-8, 2020 are canceled.
- WHITE CHRISTMAS: All performances originally scheduled December 8-20, 2020 are canceled.
- AIN’T TOO PROUD: THE LIFE AND TIMES OF THE TEMPTATIONS: The January 12-24, 2021 engagement is rescheduled to August 24-29, 2021
- MY FAIR LADY: The March 3-7, 2021 engagement is rescheduled to December 28, 2021 – January 2, 2022.
- BEAUTIFUL: THE CAROLE KING MUSICAL: The April 23-25, 2021 engagement is postponed.
STG at Home: State of the Broadway Industry
Lauren Reid, Chief Operating Officer of the John Gore Organization (operators of Broadway Across America, Broadway.com, etc.), and STG’s Executive Director Josh LaBelle discussed the state of the Broadway industry, both in New York City and on the road, during this STG at Home session, recorded on September 23, 2020.
They cover the process around developing new Broadway shows, the logistics of sending touring companies across the country, and the impact of COVID-19 on the arts sector with a glimpse into how we might expect our theatre experience to change in the future.
The questions addressed during this discussion were submitted by the audience. For more information about STG, please visit us at https://www.stgpresents.org.