The Paramount Theatre
For 77 years, Washington residents and visitors have been entertained at Seattle’s magnificent Paramount Theatre. Millions have delighted in The Theatre’s architectural majesty, viewed countless films, and enjoyed thousands of performers from all corners of the globe. Yet the story of The Theatre itself offers drama as compelling as any presented on its stage or screen.
- Selects this section on the seating chart: Mezzanine 3,
- Selects this section on the seating chart: Mezzanine 2,
- Selects this section on the seating chart: Mezzanine 1,
- Selects this section on the seating chart: Loge,
- Selects this section on the seating chart: Orchestra,
- Selects this section on the seating chart: Accessible Seating,
Premier subscribers receive complimentary parking (up to a $9 value) and traditional subscribers receive $3 off of parking at the Seventh and Pike garage.
Located between Pike St. and Pine St.
Entrances on 7th Ave and 8th Ave
- Upon entry to the 7th and Pike Garage, press the button
for a ticket to enter the facility.
- When exiting the garage, scan your ticket pulled on entry
at the exit machine or pay on foot station.
- Once the rate is displayed on the screen, then scan your validation barcode.
- Insert and remove your credit card (mag stripe up) for the
amount displayed if any remaining amount is owed.
Please be advised that STG has increased safety procedures to include walk-through metal detectors. We encourage you to arrive early and to bring small or clear bags as these added measures may cause longer lines to enter the theatre. The lobby will open 1½ hours before your listed show time. During WICKED we will be offering 25% off drinks for the first half hour we are open.
We ask that you not bring large bags with you, as they will be allowed into the theatre for this performance only after a full bag search. Please note: full bag searches take more time and will slow ingress into the theatre, so if you do need to bring a large bag with you, please arrive as early as possible to avoid missing any of the show.
Weapons are not allowed at STG Theatres, regardless of any licenses or permits. This includes fire arms, pepper spray, tasers, knives and other threatening objects of any kind (determined at the discretion of our security staff). Patrons who attempt to bring such items into the venue will be asked to return them to their vehicle. STG will not hold or be responsible for any such items.
Learn more about prohibited items on STG’s FAQ page.